Product Lead - New Games (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Product Lead - New Games (f/m/d)
We’re looking for a Product Lead to lead and manage a passionate multidisciplinary New Games team working on our next big hit! Your focus will be on prototyping new game concepts, planning game product goals, roadmaps and executing the product vision together with your team in order to launch of next big hit at Kolibri. You will work closely with developers, artists, a game designer and a UA manager to guarantee that the game vision is followed and executed to detail. You will have experience working in an agile environment in a game development company and extensive experience in free-to-play mobile games.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team of 5 (Design, UIUX, Art, Game Dev)
- Work closely with your team to design, define the scope and implement new prototypes, core functions and achieve the product vision of the next Kolibri games hit
- Own full-cycle new game development from ideation to prototyping, production to soft launching, and live operations once the game is Live
- Maintain a deep understanding and current awareness of the free-to-play mobile market
- Work closely with marketing to evaluate concepts and game mechanics
- Extensive Product Management experience in free-to-play game development
- Strong passion for mobile games and profound understanding of the free-to-play business model
- Data-driven approach
- Experience building models and defining data needs
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and being able to synthesize it into actionable takeaways.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and share insights into industry trends
- Great communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to balance metric-based decisions
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous in detail to ensure execution quality
- Able to work on multiple tasks
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (such as Looker) is a plus
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now