Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
If you love free-to-play games and would love to be part of a cross-functional team working on an idle game with millions of players every day, then this is the right job for you.
By reporting directly to the Product Director, you would be working on planning and managing the workload of a very agile team working on our live game “Idle Miner Tycoon”.
Having the overview and ownership of the technical roadmap together with other departments, you will help us reach our goal of innovating the free-to-play mobile market.
- Manage the daily workload of a cross-functional delivery team by planning the upcoming sprint content and organizing the running sprint
- Enabling your cross-functional team to do their job in the best way possible
- Research external requirements such as SDK or operating system updates as well as research and spearhead possible technical improvements
- Planning and execution to tackle technical deadlines (tech replacement, SDK updates)
- Advise stakeholders and other Product Managers about possibilities and limitations of the tech stack
- Assist in the planning of the high-level product roadmap together with the Product Director, Head of Unity Development and other stakeholders
- Make sure the game runs stable and smoothly by identifying technical problems and optimizing for performance
- 3+ years experience working as a Product manager, ideally in the free-to-play market
- Familiar with project management and process design
- Familiarity with Tech Health and Improvements topics, such as Vitals, Crash reporting, monitoring and game version releases.
- Experience working in agile development environment
- A keen interest in technologies
- Passionate about free-to-play mobile games
- Professional knowledge of Unity3D will be considered as asset
- Prior experience in mobile free to play games
- Prior experience with third party SDKs is a big plus
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now