QA Manager (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
QA Manager (f/m/d)
As QA Manager you will lead and coach the QA members within our game development teams and directly interact with everyone else involved in the game development teams as well as key people across the rest of the company, such as people from the data, technology and community support teams.
We are looking for someone with experience in QA and managerial expertise to help guide the current team, challenge the status quo and play their part in delivering a bug-free experience for our players.
- Grow and lead the QA across our game teams
- Provide mentorship and support career development
- Structure and define our QA efforts to raise the quality standards of our games and development processes
- Work with the game teams and other tech teams to help plan the development of new game features and tech changes
- Assist QA in test planning and some hands-on testing
- Previous Gaming Industry QA Experience with a strong understanding of agile software development processes and practices
- Previous experience managing or leading a team
- Be a strong team player and communicator who excels at driving and coordinating issue resolutions
- Strong knowledge of QA best practices, methods and quality standards
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the technolgy used within games and mobile platforms
- Experience developing or testing mobile games
- Project management experience
- Experience with the unity games engine
- Experience developing or testing online services for games
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Mental Health Days
Your wellbeing is important to us. That's why we offer three mental health days per year for when you feel you need a break. Additionally, we offer fully anonymous company-sponsored therapy sessions with Berlin's top mental health professionals
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now