Senior ASO Manager (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Senior ASO Manager (f/m/d)
If you are an analytical and creative person with experience in ASO, seeking to make the difference in a fast growing gaming company, this job is for you. As a Senior ASO Manager, you own our App Store Optimisation (ASO) Strategy.
Reporting into our Head of User Acquisition Manager, you will work with our product and marketing teams to drive more players into our games by optimising the App Store performance and organic downloads. With your analytical mindset, you’ll deconstruct app store mechanics to maximise our organic downloads (assets management, metadata optimisation, rankings and featurings).
- Develop and maintain our ASO strategy across our game portfolio.
- Analyse current processes and develop alternative solutions.
- Test and report on hypotheses to improve conversion rate and organic installs.
- Coordinate with our creative teams on creative assets.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product and User Acquisition teams to match ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, player life-time value and return on advertising spend.
- Utilize ASO tools such as App Annie and App Radar to identify high-performing keywords and trends in organic growth
- Experience in ASO
- You are analytical and a critical thinker.
- You possess a creative testing mindset.
- Advanced skills on Excel.
- You are data driven.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in mobile games.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc…
What We Offer
Food and Drinks
Fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert
Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you
Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
Get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Parties and Team Events
Apart from our regular parties, BBQ's and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now